Expertise and decription of service(s) provided and what it is helpful for
I offer NCT and Active Birth classes for women and couples in Hackney and Islington.
I am NCT trained and have taught in Stoke Newington, Hackney, for many years, helping numerous local parents-to-be.
My courses combine yoga for pregnant women, starting around 24 weeks, as well as partners’ classes and postnatal mother and baby groups.
“We bonded really well, having shared the ups and downs of pregnancy before our partners joined in. Then the postnatal group was life saving afterwards” Jenny
Ante natal support, Post natal support, Exercise & Relaxation
Place of work/Services Offered
Pregnancy ‘Active Birth’ Yoga
Mondays 6.15-8pm. Weekly.
* Suitable however fit or supple and for whatever birth you hope to have.
* Will help you to feel good about your body, to ease pregnancy symptoms and gain confidence with breathing.
* Will help you anticipate birth and motherhood with pregnant women in your neighbourhood.
Couples’ Course for Birth and Parenting
Wednesdays 8-10.15pm. Eight weekly sessions in last trimester.
Comprehensive preparation covering:
* all methods of pain relief;
* getting the birth you want;
* emotional and physical support;
* becoming a parent.
* reunion afterwards.
Postnatal Group for Mothers and Babies
Mondays 3-5pm. Six weekly courses from 2-4 weeks after birth.
* For the early days as a mother and getting to know your baby.
* De-briefing birth, gaining confidence, sharing strategies.
* Baby yoga.
* Forming a group continuing afterwards.